Our commitment to sustainability isn’t only about operating our own company in an environmentally responsible way. Our high-performance Commercial lubricants and services provide solutions to help you do the same.
We’re committed to Commercial sustainability solutions that balance economic growth, social development and environmental protection, so that future generations are not compromised by actions taken today.
Here's how we do it.
- Protecting safety, health and the workplace by communicating potential risks and product-management best practices.
- Reducing environmental impacts and resource utilization in the manufacture, distribution, use and disposal of our products.
- Ensuring industry-leading corporate governance by employing high ethical standards and legal compliance in all aspects of our business.
- Promoting economic and social development by supporting local businesses, communities and organizations.
- Managing climate risks through comprehensive research on reducing greenhouse gas emissions and industry energy use.
- Respecting human rights and security by ensuring our business presence has a positive influence on people and local communities.
- More efficient equipment and fuel economy benefits to reduce energy and resource consumption, emissions and costs.
- Longer oil life — up to five times longer than alternative lubricants — to reduce lubricant consumption, used oil generation and operating expenses.
- Extend equipment life to maximize equipment lifespan and operational uptime, helping decrease maintenance, disposal and replacement costs.
- Environmentally acceptable products, like our specialized EAL™ (Environmental Awareness Lubricants) line, deliver excellent protection for equipment operating in environmentally sensitive areas.
Want to know more about ExxonMobil’s approach to sustainability? Check out our corporate sustainability initiatives or our Corporate Citizenship Report.